In the event of chest pain or extreme shortness of breath, proceed directly to the Emergency Room. The Emergency Room will, in turn, notify our office. Please call our office only after arrangements have been made for transport to the Emergency Room.
In case of a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.
Routine Questions and Requests
As a courtesy to our staff, please call regarding routine questions and issues between the hours of 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Prescription Refill Requests
- For prescription refills, please call between the hours of 8 AM and 2 PM to allow your pharmacy time to fill the prescription.
- On Fridays, please call for refills before 12 PM.
- When requesting a prescription refill, please have the name and telephone number of your pharmacy ready.
- You may call Medical Oncology Associates at any time of the day or night.
- One of our physicians are on call 24 hours a day. When the office is closed, we have an answering service that will assist our patient’s needs.
- Please provide our answering service with the correct spelling of your name and a valid contact telephone number.
- If you do not receive a return call from the on-call physician within ten minutes, please call a second time.
- If after the second call you do not receive a return call, please call the answering service to report a problem.